Business Development Manager, Uxbridge
£45,000 to £90,000 per annum
This company is the world’s leading supplier of communications products used to connect voice, video, data and security systems.
With offices in over 40 countries and turnover over £5bn they offer great long term career opportunties.
- A client facing, end user focused account management role
- Demonstrate a consultancy business approach with the ability to initiate and manage a ‘complex’ sale to end clients by understanding and resolving their business issues, from strategic issues at executive level to the tactical needs of the ‘user’ in the End Client organisation.
- Fully understand, articulate and effectively communicate the correct total solutions and services offering
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to understand, penetrate, build relationships and network extensively with all players in the sales community, so as to know the market.
- Show international commercial awareness by passing appropriate information (leads, End Client details – organisational charts, names, potential business changes, projects) to the relevant business units.
- Utilise appropriate marketing tools to strengthen relationship with End Clients
- Use CRM as an internal communication tool, client account management and pipeline development to ensure sales targets are met / exceeded.
They would welcome applications from candidates with the following key attributes:-
- Ability to develop relationships with key decision makers
- A proven track record of selling direct to end user customers
- Experience of working within the distribution market / IT channel would be ideal
- Driven, dynamic, engaging - able to build credibility at all levels, fluent speaker with the ability to communicate at all levels, able to articulate commercial and business needs and solutions in a simple clear language.
- Able to form strong working relationships internally and externally, leverages resources and relationships to build momentum and shorten the sales cycle.
- Business and commercially astute.
- Strong proactive approach to self develop, as a sales person in a changing environment.
Click here to apply for this position or to find out more.