Commercial Finance Manager, London
£65,000 to £70,000 per annum
This company who provide a support service to blue chip clients currently have an exciting opportunity for a technically strong, fully qualified Commercial Finance Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Group FD and a key client, this position is required to provide insight and direction to the future growth and stategy within a high growth business.
Key duties and responsibilities of the role will include:
- Acting as business partner to the team, seeking to maximise all commercial opportunities
- Leading on all new business case development and innovation propositions
- Leading long term planning, annual budget and weekly reforecast process
- Developing and driving KPIs to improve performance
- Adding value to the business from a finance perspective through analysis and project work.
To apply for this position you must have excellent communication and influencing skills, be a self starter with vision and strong commercial acumen, and have a track record of success at this level.
Solid experience of driving change and adding value to a team together will be key to this position.
Excellent long term career opportunities exist here for the successful candidate
Click here to apply for this position or to find out more.