Commercial Manager, Bradford
£30,000 to £45,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a forward thinking, proactive and customer focused commercial manager for one of the UK’s leading manufacturers. The role combines elements of sales, marketing, account management, costing and creativity in a fast paced and exciting environment. Working in a team of 6 you will be responsible for a number of key retail and branded accounts. The company is looking for a proactive and ‘go getting’ approach; someone who constantly strives to improve and develop customer relationships and maximise selling opportunities.
- Previous experience in a national Account Management or Commercial Manager role
- Experience of working with brands and retailers
- Experience of costing products and working with technical and R&D teams
- Results Driven
- Goal orientated with vision
- Client facing experience
- Experience of working in FMCG
- A fast moving company with recent investment this business is growing quickly.
- Great working hours and a negotiable benefits package.
Click here to apply for this position or to find out more.