Commercial Manager, Bristol
£45,000 to £52,000 per annum
This company is looking to appoint a Commercial and Contracts Manager to ensure the effective management of and strategic input to the commercial aspects of their business in order to secure commercial arrangements with customers and suppliers, which maximise profitability within acceptable risk levels.
Reporting into the Commercial Director you will be responsible:
- Preparation and development of routine and complex commercial proposals and contracting mechanisms including cost modelling and pricing to meet customer requirements
- Identification and management of commercial risks to meet project commitments
- Support to the production and assessment of supplier request for proposals ensuring risk mitigation and value for money is achieved and suits the customer’s needs
- Analysis and drafting of contract requirements and terms and conditions to ensure compliance with law and corporate policies
- Develop negotiation strategies and lead negotiation teams to ensure strategic business objectives are met
- Management of Contracts and Agreements to maximize profitability and ensure timely achievement of project objectives.
- Assist in new business development, the associated contract strategies and the development of claims, having an appreciation of financial/analytical and profit and loss issues
- Assist in the development of commercial processes and procedures within the business
In order to apply for this role you must hold or have previously held security clearance. As well as an in depth knowledge of MoD contracting and procurement rules, you will also need to be results driven and have the ability to understand and interpret complex contractual agreements.
Click here to apply for this position or to find out more.