New Business Development Manager,
£25,000 to £50,000 per annum
A well known supply & service organisation based in Ashford is seeking a New Business Account Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
The role will provide key customers a service that is unrivalled in the card processing arena, cementing these relationships.
On a day to day basis you will be:
- Identifying ways of increasing profitability within the existing channel accounts.
- Customer Visits throughout the UK and Relationship Management and Lead Generation
- Introducing products and services to potential clients
- Recommending software solutions and services
- Producing Quotations
- Presenting solutions to direct customers and channel partners
- Negotiating commercial agreements with new accounts
- Achieving monthly targets and objectives
- Providing a basic technical overview of products and services
- Forecasting sales activity
You will need experience in:
- Building, managing and maintaining relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Desire to see a sale through to conclusion taking ownership throughout.
- Consistent delivery of excellent Customer Service and knowledge of solutions.
- Acceptance of the need to travel to customer premises for meetings.
- Acceptance that from time to time overnight stays will be required.
- Clean Driving License.
- Experience of working in a sales environment.
- Strong influencing skills (confident, assertive, diplomatic).
- Strong relationship building skills, with a positive and enthusiastic outlook.
- Enjoys introducing change.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- The company offer:
- Circa £25K annual salary + bonuses
- 23 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Company Car
- Mobile Phone
- Remote Access tools for working remotely with 3G
- Private health care for employee and immediate family
- Group Stakeholder pension
- Busy Bees Child Care Voucher Scheme
- Death in Service Policy
Click here to apply for this position or to find out more.